Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's My Turn!!!

Well, ladies, allow me to introduce myself...I am Joanna AKA scrapperangel. I am so excited about this blog that I just had to post something right away. I didn't want to be the last one to do this. Everyone is so on the ball, and I am way behind on everything. I recently moved from Duncanville to Coppell (just last Thursday to be exact) and I am still unpacking the mess. ( My house is too small!!! ) Well, in the process of the move both my film camera and my digital camera were stolen. Right out from under my nose. I'm telling you that I thought I had it all under control but I obviously didn't. They were good...I'm not so upset about the camera as I am about the pictures that were in it. Let this be a lesson in taking care of your photos, especially those in your digital camera. If I had just loaded them on my computer in some sort of program on say a monthly basis I wouldn't be missing some of them. Well, lessoned learned for us all...I hope.

I have been a paper crafter for as long as I can remember. This passion really took off about 10 years ago with my very first rubber stamp. It was a Hero Arts teddy bear and I was asked to make some baby shower invitations. That's where it all began...I've been making things (all kinds of things) out of paper. I enjoy this hobby so much. There is not a day that goes by that I'm not dreaming of something that I can create. It brings a smile to my face and a song to my heart.

I have to get back to work, I'll finish this later.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awful that someone stole your cameras and pics. I need to upload!

I love your work! Must see more. :)