Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Quick Mini Album You Should Try

How many old CDs do you have? The ones that come in the mail? Old program CDs you don't have a use for? ....I had plenty. Because I work for CBS radio, I get lots of CDs and once I have done what I need to do with them - they COULD get discarded. But I save them. And now I know why: TO MAKE MINI ALBUMS.

I know this is not a new concept...but it is the first one I've done. This time I chose to start with digital layouts and then embellish.....but I can see myself using all traditional scrapbooking items on my next one.

If you would like to see all the "pages" you can click here. The complete album is on my blog.

Wouldn't this idea be great for holiday photos? The holiday paper this year just makes my mouth water. So maybe you'll want to make one with YOUR holiday themed papers too.

Oh - I just thought about a Valentine's Day album. Birthday album? Oh my! So many albums to do!!!!

Susie

No comments: