Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Scrap Room

After months of not being able to create a simple card, i got my MOJO back....woohoooo i was excited. I think it might have something to do with a 4 day get away to Vegas with 5 of my girlfriends from Cali. (that is a whole other post)But it was short lived as most of my scrap supplies were still in boxes from when we moved......9 months ago. I know pitiful. So to create i had to organize and this was my end result. The sad thing is the only thing i had to buy to put this room together were 4 art bins and some brackets for my shelves. I already had everything else. I wish i would have done this months ago.





I am hoping in time i can buy a chair....maybe two and a little table for a sitting area. Then of course some art of some sort.






This is my little sewing area. The black container is for my ribbon.
On the inside of the top of the hutch i have art bins with all my holiday and other categorized supplied, along with some foam stamps, boxes of pictures, and some magazines.
In the bottom i have my two crop bags.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

it is great to have your own space isn't it. Even when it was just my kitchen table, it was my "own space"
This is so organized, things will be flying out of here!

Brook said...

I adore what you have done! You must come and help me in June!