Thursday, May 8, 2008

Books & More Books

This is a great Melissa Frances Book that I made into a family favorite recipe book. I used a variety of papers--all in black and white, which I think is fun. I used a lot of the Crafty Secrets pages from their new books and the tomatoes are Martha Stewart's little fabric ones. I thought the red accents were fun. I used Maya Road letters for the front--chalked with red & covered with mod podge. I picked a lot of ribbons to tie onto the top--I love tying ribbons onto things. Sometimes it is my favorite part of a project. Be sure to take a look at the book next time you are at the store!

3 comments:

annetteprudhomme said...

This book is SOOO sweet! Very well done, Sherri!

Susie Moore said...

I saw this book in person and it is totally adorable!

Susie

Brook said...

I love the book. I was so lucky to have seen it in person and I think it is positively eye candy! I love how you put it all together! What a talent you have.