Sunday, June 29, 2008

2008 Book

My oldest just graduated....so I made this 2008 book. This book would be great for your New Years celebrations or just recapping what has happened during this year.
The book was made by:
The papers were Bazzil Bling and Reminiscence
I used Glitz Frosting, Thickers Alphas and Sticklers.
Maya Roads- ribbons, sheer paisleys, sheer journaling spots and chipboard.

UTEE
I did a little experimenting with this. I stamped the Maya Roads Sheers and then used perfect medium and UTEE on them. You can see the effect on the paisley. I then used a little frosting to add some dimension.


2 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Beautiful pages in this book. Love the papers you used too. Aren't these books so fun?

Dee Dee said...

The papers are perfect for the grad. :) Nice work.