Thursday, September 4, 2008

Trick or Treat Express



Brainstorming always ends up with such great things. Isla and I were talking about the little Maya Road train one afternoon and I was showing her a baby train I had been working on. Well, her creative mind started thinking and she said I bet it would make a great Halloween train and then she went right home and made one.

This is a fabulous project and several people have bought papers to make their own now. The pictures do not do it any justice, but trust me it is Fabulous! She used K&Co diecuts and the animal & cage key chains from Maya Road as well as the Maya Road chipboard train album. Isn't it Great!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is SO CUTE! i love what you have done with our train!

Lisa Pace said...

This is so cute! You did an awesome job creating this adorable Halloween decoration. TFS

Brook said...

This train is simply FABOO! Isla did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sherri,
Thank you So MUCH for my surprise. IT arrived yesterday. Especially like the person with ears!!
Have a wonderful day!!
Merci,
Constance

Lisa Renéa said...

Totally adorable! Such a fun and truly festive idea!
Great way to think out of the box, too! Love it!!

Cindy said...

LOL! You guys are having too much fun with that train! I love it!

c