Thursday, May 22, 2008

Computer Woes

I have spent the last 2 days enjoying the wonder of a computer that was just not feeling too well. The worst part - it wouldn't let me access certain sites that I love - LIKE BLOGGER! .
So now I have restored my computer to its original state, installed (hopefully) all of the software that I use and tweaked and poked and adjusted until I think I have nursed it back to health. Last night it was 3 am. when I finally gave up. Tonight I will be thrilled to be in bed by 1am. And tonight I feel like I actually accomplished something.

But before I head off to bed, I had to share this project with you. This is a 24 x 36 canvas that I did for a lady at my office. She wanted me to come up with a large piece of art highlighting her son and his family. So here it is.
.


.
I was inspired by the 6x6 canvas art that each member of the design team created. So find some inspiration like I did and branch out. Enjoy!
.
Susie

PS: pop over to my blog if you have a moment. I posted a digital layout that I recently completed. I am just learning digital and I THINK I love it.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

F is for family, but also FABULOUS...this fits both. Great job.

Brook said...

Hey! I was going to say what Sherri did! Great minds think alike and we are thinking the same thing about your canvas. Your friend will love it!