Sunday, May 25, 2008

Scrappy Weekend

I had the most awesome and productive weekend. I had the fantastic opportunity to spend a free day at The Stolen Moments Inn with several of my good friends and my mom scrapping and creating. Thank you Susie for such an awesome weekend.

While I was there I created a few LOs. This first LO is for my Son's Band Competition down in Austin. I only wanted to use one page, but I wanted to use the
the four pictures. So I made it into a pull out and a flip boook.

The big star pulls out to show another picture. I don't know why I don't have a picture of it. I also see that I need to cover the back of the star.

I used Jenni Bowlin Paper and Simply Luxe. The stars are Jenni Bowlin and the treble cliff is Maya Road.

I always feel recharged and ready to create even more! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherri said...

love the layout. clever & eye catching

joanna said...

Cool layout...when I saw it in the store today I didn't realize it had the little pull out book too!! Totally coolness!